Become a Certified Church Administrator, a national certification that will help you to:
- Learn about all aspects of church administration
- Gain credibility and skills in your field
- Connect with other church administrators
Seminars are completely online, using Zoom, and will meet on Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern time for eight Thursdays, from September 9 through October 28. The first two hours of each session will be a presentation by a nationally recognized expert in their field of church administration, and during the third hour you will meet in a small group of 6-8 people to discuss questions provided by the instructor. There may be some light homework for you to complete and turn in before the next seminar.
Topics in Module A are:
- Strategic Planning Issues – September 9 and 16
- Human Resources – Legal Issues – September 23 and 30
- Human Resources – Personnel Issues – October 7 and 14
- Communications Issues – October 21 and 28
For more information on certification with The Church Network, click HERE.
To register for Module A (the cost is $600 total for all eight classes), click HERE. Register by September 2 to be included in this year’s class.