We are a faith community of 73 United Church of Christ congregations in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming who support and nurture one another in local and wider ministry and mission. The United Church of Christ is an open and welcoming denomination of 5,000 churches and nearly 900,000 members that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, celebrates diversity, honors the gifts of all people, and seeks justice and peace for everyone.
Creation Justice League
There is one online event coming up quickly- a zoom with the Creation Justice League of the RMC and…Read the full story
Churches Partner with RAWtools to Host Gun Buyback
Following in the wake of gun violence throughout Denver and Aurora, organizations come together to offer new opportunities to…Read the full story
Back Pack Program at Buena Vista
by Helen Duncan The Back Pack program at Buena Vista – Congregational UCC used an RMC “in-the-mud” grant of…Read the full story
My Spiritual Path the Wholeness
Rev. Cheryl Swing is excited to share with you that she will be releasing her first book, Soul Purpose:…Read the full story
Useful ResourcesVIEW ALL RESOURCES
Sample Local Church Profile
Sample Call Agreement
Babies at Work Template
Download the template here.
2021-2022 Budget and Interpretive Ministry Plan
2021 Clergy Compensation Guidelines
2021 RMC Bylaws
2014 RMC Mission & Vission Framework
What Are Special Offerings?
Download the PDF here.
2021 Reimbursement Form
United Church Funds Gift Acceptance Policy
How are We Different?
The United Church of Christ is a progressive Christian denomination proud to have embraced so many “first” throughout our history as Evangelical, Reformed, and Congregational Christian Churches.
- 1785 | First African American pastor, Lemuel Haynes, ordained.
- 1853 | First female pastor, Antoinette Brown, ordained.
- 1972 | First openly gay minister, William R. Johnson, ordained.
- 1976 | First African American leader, Joseph H. Evans, elected.
- 2005 | Marriage equality affirmed as UCC value.
We empower our congregations to build new partnerships and ministries within their communities.
The Rocky Mountain Conference:
- Supports 73 churches in the Rocky Mountain region
- Connects over 10,200 UCC congregants
- Unites churches in Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah
- Engages over 500 youth in Outdoor Ministry each year